Thursday, August 13, 2009

How to make a photo book

Nowadays to buy a digital camera is no longer a dream, for electronic products as such are springing up like mushrooms each day. I bet that everyone must have a large collection of photos, perhaps they were taken just yesterday or long before. With their respective meaning and specific image on everyone's face, these photos record the life accompanying us, including our happiness and sorrows. Time is passing and we're growing up, or old. This is what life means to all of us. In this sense, to treasure the process rather than the end to meet of life is a wise suggestion to me, and I am sure, to everyone.

Now I am still single, I cherish my time growing up with my parents. In the near future, I will get married and have a family. It is the invaluable affection to our family members that we should think of most. The stories which happened in our childhood, puberty, youth constitute a considerable fortune for us to appreciate. I love my parents, for their selfless care and love. I'd like to keep the happy time in mind forever.

Yesterday I made a photo book with the old pictures with my family. In the end l printed them and hung the large picture on the wall of my bedroom. Every visitor to my house wondered how I could design such wonderful pictures. They had thought I should have paid for this, but in fact I made it with the help of the software "Picture Collage Maker". To tell you the truth, everyone even green hands of computer can follow me and make such wonderful pictures of yourselves.

Trust me, and now just read my instruction. Ok, let's get down to business.

Step 1 Add your photos to the Project

In the Photo Pane on the left, find the folder where the photos you want to add are located and the photos will be shown in thumbnails list below, then just drag each photo in thumbnails list to your collage or double click it. Btw, you can adjust the photos by resizing and rotating them.

Step 2 Adding Text & Clipart to project

l On the Collage menu, click Add Text to add text your collage. To get the best effect, you can set the font and color of the words to be added as you wish.
l Open Clipart Pane .You can see the list of Cliparts in the left part of Picture Collage Maker window. Double click a clipart to add it to the current project. There is an assortment of images for you to make choices.

l PS: In this step, you can also adjust the text and clipart by resizing and rotating with the dragging of the mouse cursor.

Step 3 Apply background patterns to collage

Open Background Pane and Double click a background to apply it to the current collage.

Step4:Add New Page

On the very right part, you can see a Page Pane, now please click "add page", a new blank page will be created. Want to edit it? Yes, we can just go ahead to edit the page just by clicking the new page.

In this way, we can create pictures on and on as we wish.

Step5:Save Project as JPEG file or print

On the File menu, click Save Collage as Picture and specify a folder on your hard disc to save current collage project as a image file. Or you can choose Print Preview on the File menu, and print the photo book you've just made.

See my lovely photo book as follows?

No comments:

Post a Comment